As Head of Commercial at Business Unit Ground Combat, you will be part of an organization with highly skilled professionals dedicated to supplying world-leading and combat winning Infantry Support Weapon Systems to Warfighters all over the world.
Your team will be tasked with making sure that our formal commitments to the Customers and Partners are accurate and in line with governance and compliance standards, both internal and external. You and your team will support, and sometimes lead, negotiations with our Customers and Partners, focusing primarily on Commercial and legal aspects without losing sight of the bigger picture.
The role sits with the Marketing and Sales department of Business Unit Ground Combat and you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and Sales.
- You will lead a team equipped with exceptional Commercial skills in supporting timely delivery of high quality proposals to our Customers and Business Partners – existing or new.
- You will be responsible for keeping the skills of your team honed and your team members dedicated.
National and International travel will be required to fulfil the role.
You are a first-rate Team player. You are ambitious, curious, and energetic with good interpersonal skills. You are as comfortable working under your own initiative as you are working as part of a team. You take pride in the quality and timeliness of your deliveries and those of your team. You are able to communicate with, lead and develop a team of highly skilled co-workers. Preferably you have prior experience as a line manager at some level. You are able and willing to communicate at all organizational levels. You are able to handle pressure in the shape of challenging delivery times.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal and written. Additional language skills constitute a significant merit.
- You have an engineering, finance, business or legal degree at university level.
- You have a minimum of 5 years work experience in project management, engineering, commercial, strategic procurement, finance or other relevant discipline.
- Experience from the Defence Industry is highly appreciated.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Dynamics is a business area within Saab that offers support weapons, missiles, torpedoes, sensors, unmanned underwater vehicles, camouflage systems and defense market training systems. The product portfolio also includes products for the civil security market, such as remote controlled underwater vessels for the oil industry and nuclear power plants.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. If you feel confident that you match the profile described above - please forward you application as soon as possible.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.