We are seeking a Head of Corporate Responsibility to lead and drive Saab´s sustainability work to the next level. You will, in close relationship with management, define and implement our sustainability strategy and follow up on set goals. You will act as a thought leader and represent Saab in sustainability matters.
You will be responsible to keep the CR strategy updated and relevant, including setting goals and follow up on them. Part of that is to be responsible for producing our annual Sustainability report and to coordinate our Social Engagement work.
You will monitor changes within the Sustainability area and provide analyzes, advise and guidance to management and relevant Group Functions about needed decisions as well as required policy, process and regulatory developments.
Throughout you will work in close cooperation with other Group Functions such as Communication, Finance, Legal as well as the Business areas/global entities.
Within your field of responsibility, you will proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
You will have functional and budget responsibility.
You can find more about our CR related work at https://saabgroup.com/responsibility/ .
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
We are looking for a senior thought leader within the field of sustainability and related fields that have a proven record of accomplishment of being able to develop and implement strategic goals.
You should be a loyal team player with excellent communication skills, preferable with international experience.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Sustainability, Communication, Technology, Business or similar experience
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience
- From a complex amount of information be able to develop ambitious but realistic objectives and translate them into a workable strategy and manage the implementation
- Good understanding of corporate governance and sustainability requirements in global organizations
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written. Be able to communicate with authority in a clear, precise and structured way
- Loyal team player that co-operates well with others in sharing knowledge, experience and information
- Have a strong relevant network
- Good analytical, logical and methodical skills
What you will be a part of
The Saab Group Government Relations team reporting to the deputy CEO.
Saab Group Government Relations primary role is to maintain and develop good general relations with governmental authorities and agencies, primarily in Sweden and Brussels, aiming to maximize Saab overall business. This includes managing and coordinating for early alert and actions as well as related advocacy on civil and military trends, new legislation, policies and budget and research directions. All in order for Saab to reach its overall business targets, and to contribute to new business possibilities. Saab Group Government Relations also coordinates and drives the Corporate Responsibility work within Saab.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.