Are you a committed Business Controller and a Leader who wants to stay with and design tomorrow's IT at Saab?
Saab is currently expanding internationally towards becoming a multi-domestic company. In this process, IT plays an important role in facilitating and enabling collaboration. Data has never been as important as it is today. Sharing, collecting, storing, using and capitalizing on data is one important component for all Saab's product areas. Information technology will bring improvements in practically every area and Saab will utilize this by incorporating IT even closer to our core business. Some areas that Saab IT will need to put extra effort in are:
- Increased digitalization in products and ways of working
- Invest in modern technologies such as automation, cyber, cloud and space
- Continuing to create a truly inclusive and performance driven culture
As a Business Controller at Saab, it is important that you have the ability to build trust and be communicative.
You will be heading the Finance department within Group IT and your focus will be on being a proactive “right-hand” to the CIO in all financial matters within Saab IT in general and Group IT in particular. You will also act as Business Controller and ensure continuously reporting of the performance, forecast and targets, as well as supporting with financial analysis, advice and tools to optimize decision making and identifying financial and operational drivers.
You will be located in either Stockholm (Järfälla) or Linköping (Tannefors).
Your main tasks are:
- To create an understanding and acceptance of the financial control, financial processes and the purpose of these.
- Being an active member in the Group IT management team and leader of the finance team.
- To be active as early as possible regarding information on changing conditions which has an effect on the business, and thus be able to give “early warnings" to avoid surprises.
- To be business and operationally focused and actively contribute to business development and decisions.
- Drive the IT Financial Model, including how to charge for services, balancing simple and understandable against complex and detailed.
- Work closely with Management to set and follow up Objectives and enable an efficient performance monitoring of IT cost.
- To interact with and act as a business partner with high integrity across the whole organization.
You have experience from similar positions in an international environment. Your way of working is proactive, systematic and efficient and you are able to understand the context and the big picture.
As a leader, you promote openness and trust and you have the courage to make tough decisions, putting business first, but also addressing the people side when challenges occurs.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance/Business Administration
- Minimum three years of experience as a manager
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience from similar organisation
- Experience in driving change within a large organisation
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Feel free to send us your application in either Swedish or English.
What you will be a part of
Saab Group IT is specialised on common and standardized services, joint projects and assignments. We also enable decisions and prioritisations based on strategic objectives and risks.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.