What you will be a part of
Saab Group ICT is responsible for deliver cost effective, standardized IT and support to Saab globally.
In this role you will report to VP and Head of Service Management. Service Management is a part of Group ICT with the responsibility to develop and deliver IT services in order to add business value to Saab globally. This includes, development of new services, infrastructure & data center services, service desk & workplace and application management.
We are now looking for the Head of IT Enterprise Application Management. In this role you will be responsible for maintenance services within ERP (IFS), Common Application Services (HR, Finance, Quality, Marketing and Procurement), Export Control, IT for IT and Software Provisioning.
Saab is growing globally and together with a rapidly changing business, delivering cost effective maintenance & support services which meet business demand, is key for Saab’s success.
As the Head of IT Enterprise Application Management you are a senior manager with advanced leadership skills. You have the ability to lead and motivate your team and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement, high integrity and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations are necessary attributes for this position. You have the ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as to work operationally.
- Provide cost effective global maintenance, support and operation services
- Managing ~110 FTE and 5 direct report managers in Linköping, Göteborg, Järfälla, Karlstad and Huskvarna
- Secure streamlining of existing solutions and development, deliveries and daily collaboration with both customers and suppliers
- Secure continuous improvements and consistent way of working across all services
- Control of service risk, compliance and quality
- Secure we increased the value and more leverage from our suppliers
- Responsible for Export Control operation management; operations, support and development of the standard tools used to handle export-controlled information within Saab
- Responsible to deliver internal IT-tools and processes for whole Saab. (The area provides Service Catalogue, Integration Competence Center, Masterdata, Identity Management, IT Service Management Tool and Business Analytics)
- Responsible for Common Application Services (Quality, InfoCom, HR, Marketing, Finance and Procurement)
- Responsible for Licence Provisioning with the mission to optimise license usage
Your skills and experience
Today you are a skilled manager and business leader with proven track-record regarding and you have the ability, engagement and aspiration to take on bigger and more complex challenges within Saab. It is an advantage if you have an academic education in IT, systems management or engineering. You have experience from the service management and operation area. You are creative and understand the need of transparency and like to think outside the box. We believe you are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes.
As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English. We welcome your application!