What you will be a part of
Saab Group ICT is responsible for deliver cost effective, standardized IT and support to Saab globally.
In this role you will report to VP and Head of Service Management. Service Management is a part of Group ICT with the responsibility to develop and deliver IT services in order to add business value to Saab globally. This includes, development of new services, infrastructure & data center services, service desk & workplace and application management.
We are now looking for the Head of IT Service Development. In this role you will be responsible for the development of new services within Service Management.
Saab is growing globally and together with a rapidly changing business, delivering new IT services with a high speed is required to support our high demanding business agenda.
As the Head of IT Service Development you are a senior manager with advanced leadership skills. You have the ability to lead and motivate your team and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement, high integrity and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations are necessary attributes for this position. You have the ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as to work operationally.
You have experiences of working with agile methodology and Devops way of working.
- Management and allocation of all Service Management’s development capability, resources and competences, to support projects and pre-studies
- Own and manage the test & development environment
- Ensure a short- and long term resource allocation plan according to the demand forecast from our Project Management Office (PMO).
- Primary contact between PMO and Service Management in all development related issues.
- Secure and establish cooperation with IT partners and suppliers in the area in order to meet existing and future development demands
- Improve our way of working within development
- Manage and develop tools, methods and processes within Service Management
Your skills and experience
Today you are a skilled manager and business leader with proven track-record regarding both the What and the How, and you have the ability, engagement and aspiration to take on bigger and more complex challenges within Saab. It is an advantage if you have an academic education in IT, systems management or engineering. You have experience from the service development and management area. You are creative and understand the need of transparency and like to think outside the box. We believe you are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes.
As a person you have a strategic approach, strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English.
In this recruitment we work with ongoing selection. We welcome your application!
Last updated: 08 January 2019 • 09:01