Want to drive and improve our Portfolio Planning at C2S? Be our Head of Project Portfolio Planning. We look forward to your application!
Your main responsibility will be to ensure reliable planning at all levels in C2S. You will be responsible for daily planning and development of portfolio planning project and competence for planning in line with the business needs, both with a long-term strategic focus and with the daily operational needs.
- Owner and driver of C2S (ex.AU) planning both
- Develop Ways-of-working with planning at all levels from sub-project, project, portfolio to C2S
- Establish working principles for planning across C2S
- Be Line Manager for planning and project support personnel
- Establish a strong planning team
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
You have a very strong business focus and drive to deliver committed result in time. You encourage an open, trustful and performance driven climate.
We expect you to:
- Have documented leadership experience as line manager and/or portfolio manager and/or PMO-manager
- Have experience from complex business planning
- Have experience from project-, portfolio- and resource management
- Clearly take a stand in different questions
- Work for diversity in nationality, gender, age and competencies
You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. Your share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
It is considered a merit if you have:
- Have experience from Antura
- Experience from combat systems and/or C4I systems
- Experience from defense (Operative, governmental or industry)
We apply continuous selection during this process so do not hesitate in forwarding your application. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. The position is based in Järfälla, Sweden and travel is required, mainly to local sites in Gotenburg, Luleå and Karlskrona.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S), which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Sweden and Australia. Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) is building a new organization, which aims to give a stronger focus on our global business where our products are in focus. You will report to Head of Operation Sweden at C2S. The role is a functional responsibility and a line manager role of about 15 direct reports.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.