What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
BU Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) develop technology and solutions that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe. Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, we back our commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working Culture.
Competence and teams department, belonging to Operation Sweden, operates at four sites where most of us is located in Järfälla. In Luleå we have a department of about 40 skilled co-workers which of two are unit managers with operational responsibilities. Primary field of competence in Luleå is within Airborne Early Warning C2 systems.
Competence and teams department at Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) is now looking for a full time manager that will be responsible for the Luleå operations and contribute in C2S success journey.
This position will suit you if you are comfortable being independent, have good interpersonal skills and a strong business focus. You also need to have several years of experience of C2 systems, be self-directed and have organisational and problem-solving skills.
Your responsibility will consist of:
- To be an Active member of Competence and Teams Management along with 13 other section managers
- Further integration with C2S
- Manager for two section managers
- Site Management
- Cost center budget and result
- Cross site cooperation within Saab
- Cooperation with Business Development and Sales to continuously develop our businesses and to secure new order intake
- Cooperation with the product and project management. We need to consolidate our product line in order to increase our market competiveness
- Develop competences in line with long-term strategic as well as daily operational needs
- Cooperation with Domain Operation Managers and Head of PMO within Operation SE
- Contribute to continuously develop agile ways of working
- Creating an engaging and including work environment
Your skills and experience
You have a strong business focus and drive to deliver committed result in time. You encourage an open, trustful and innovative climate in your organization.
We expect you to:
- Develop effective, reasonable and doable solutions to problems
- Continuously improve the business from all aspects including the ongoing improvements
- Work for diversity in nationality, gender, age and competencies in order to attract skilled people
- Clearly take a stand in different questions
You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. Your share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
We are looking for you with the following experiences:
- Documented leadership skills in roles as line manager and project manager
- Experience of agile ways of working
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance