We are now looking for a Head of Technical Management to develop and drive technical project management at Saab in Järfälla.
Your main responsibility will be to develop key personnel for technical managerial positions in our contracts at Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions. You will report to Head of Operation Sweden C2S. The section consists of about 25 direct reports.
You will be responsible for development of Technical Project Managers for our contracts and further build the competence in the area of technical project management, combat systems Engineering, and acceptance management.
- Be Line Manager for our Technical Managers in our contracts
- Be responsible for cost center budget and result
- Be responsible for provisioning of technical management competence to contracts
- Be responsible for provisioning of technical competence for bids
- Be responsible for allocation of project management teams to contracts together with head of project management
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
You have a very strong business and technical knowledge and are driven by developing and building competence in technical project management. You encourage an open, trustful and performance driven climate.
We expect you to:
- Drive technical management competence for our contracts on short-, medium- and long term
- Drive/support the growth to technical project management together with other line managers
- Work for diversity in nationality, gender, age and competencies
You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. Your share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
- Documented leadership experience in roles as line manager and/or technical project manager
- Knowledge of System-of-Systems- and Combat Systems design
- Experience from defense (Operative, governmental or industry)
- Experience from combat systems and/or C4I systems
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.
What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, cyber security, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S), which supplies world-leading Command and Control systems, product and services to the armed forces. We operate globally with local sites in Sweden and Australia. Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S). C2S is part of the Business Area Surveillance.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.