What you will be a part of
HR Services is a part of Group Human Resources that is responsible for strategic personnel issues based on the long-term needs of the business operation in Saab AB.
The responsibility of the HR Services organisation is to deliver excellent administrative services as well as aligning and focusing the area of HR administrative services to make the area more effective and efficient. The purpose of this alignment and standardizing is ultimatley to improve the profitability of the Business Areas by allowing the HR Business Partners to focus more on business interaction and adopt a more strategic approach. The role of the Administrator is to enable HR Services to deliver upon this.
The HR Administrator will support the organization by:
- Executing and delivering administrative services, documentation and agreements according to laws and regulations within Human Resources area.
- Recording and maintaining excellent data quality in HR systems.
- Building and sharing expert knowledge in HR systems.
- Monitoring deadlines and securing that follow up and necessary actions are taken within the HR administrative area.
- Performing regular check-ups, preparing statistics and analysis of data.
- Answering questions from HR, managers and employees about HR processes and employee related information in a professional and friendly manner.
- Educating managers and HR in administrative routines.
- Actively contributing to the further development of the Administrative processes, improvement projects as well as other HR related projects
Your skills and experience
To be successfull in this role you are a talented and curious administrator and you give strong attention to details. You maintain composure under pressure and you have the ability to prioritize effectivly. We believe that you have an exeptional service mindset and use good business judgement and common sense when making decisions. You have demonstrated your ability to take initiative and you can see what needs to be done. You are knowledgable in and have a keen intrest in working with systems.
You have good communication skills in Swedish and in English, both verbal and written. You are experienced in Microsoft office products. It is meriting if you are experienced in using HR information systems and good knowledge in Swedish labour law. There will be some travelling in Sweden.
We are looking forward to reading your application!
Last updated: 04 June 2018 • 14:01