What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
- Maintenance of HRIS and employee files;
- Coordinate the end to end new starter, change of status and exit processes;
- Preparation of documentation/letters for employment, changes to employment and terminations;
- Providing accurate HR reports
- Administrative functions for company performance review system
- Maintenance of the HR Intranet site.
- Assisting with the coordination of scholarship programs, work experience and career fairs;
- Maintain accurate Position Descriptions and organisation charts
- Maintain HR forms and update of policy and procedures where necessary
- Assist with recruitment, selection and induction processes;
- Contribute to and support the implementation of HR initiatives;
- Administrative assistance for Learning and Development initiatives as required;
Your skills and experience
- The ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Highly customer focused with excellent communication and diplomacy skills;
- Qualifications in Human Resources or demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary HR practices;
- Demonstrated ability to manage workload including the ability to prioritise work and meet established
Visit the Careers page of our website to submit your application by 28 February 2018.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 14 February 2018 • 04:46