What you will be a part of
Saab Australia’s OneView™ Physical Security Information Management solution offers integration of a wide range of third party and customer preferred subsystems including CCTV access control, intercoms, perimeter detection, duress and intruder detection. Each solution is tailored to meet specific customer needs and provides effective insurance against evolving requirements and future technology changes.
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
The Integration Engineer – ICT & Security Systems, will contribute to the delivery of integration, site support and verification services to existing and future security system projects.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Contributing to the estimation and preliminary design of new projects to support tender submission
- Planning, coordinating and contributing to the successful delivery of integration services to projects
- Project specific activities such as: server management, network and security, backup and recovery, workstation and OEM software configuration/management
- Producing documentation to capture design decisions and build instructions to support integration partners
- Technical review of documents, configurations and scripts in accordance to project requirements
- Ongoing integration activities to support future projects, trial solutions, risk mitigation activities and ongoing upgrades
- Maintenance of test environments, namely the Security Integration Lab and Restricted Test Lab
Your skills and experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with ICT fundamentals such as: Active Directory, VMWare, networking, security, storage and backup
- Experience with hardware such as: switches, routers, firewalls, storage arrays, servers and workstations
- Configuration, change management and version control experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 23 May 2019. You may contact Josh Deane for a copy of the full position description.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 09 May 2019 • 01:19