Senior Internal Auditor
We are looking for a highly qualified auditor to complement our Stockholm team. We work with Saab’s Swedish as well as international operations. Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.
· Independently plan, conduct and report internal audits
· Contribute in developing the yearly internal audit plan
· Promote internal control within the group in co-operation with other functions within group finance
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
We are looking for an open-minded person with critical thinking and strong communication skills. You have at least five years of relevant experience from international audit - or consulting firm or internal audit at an international group. We want you to have a Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or other relevant academic exam.
· Excellent communication skills in English as well as Swedish, verbal and written
· Analytical mindset with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
· Self-going and result focused
· Integrity and social skills
What you will be a part of
Saab’s internal audit function is responsible for conducting highly qualified financial as well as operational audits all over the group based on a yearly risk-assessment. The team consists of three auditors, based at the Stockholm headquarters. The function reports to the Group CFO and to the audit committee of the board.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 04 September 2019 • 15:48