- In depth, experience on preparing IP Plan for IP based system.
- Must possess strong knowledge on Internet Protocol, OSI layer, IPv4/IPv6 addressing scheme, Routing and Switching.
- Well verse in deploying Internet Protocols (IP), such as OSPF, EIGRP, VRRP, HSRP, VTP, LACP, PAgP, SNMP .
- In-depth experience of IP Engineering, configuration, integration & advanced troubleshooting activities in traditional IP and in CLOUD environment.
- Proven experience in performing High-Level Design (HLD) and Low-Level Design (LLD) of IP Networks, preferable for 4G/5G networks.
- Knowledgeable in multi-vendor data network equipment commissioning, such as Cisco equipment (Routers, Switch, Bridge, L3 Switch, ASA ), Juniper and HP.
- Knowledgeable in using Network analysis tools such as Wireshark, Network Analyzer and MRTG.
- Proficient in Internet Protocol (IP) Addressing and sub netting (particularly CIDR and Variable Length Subnet Mask).
- Service Engineering and Optimization for IP Network
- Manage software updates and upgrades of IP nodes
- Preparation & release of Engineering and solution documents.
- Preparing design guidelines, solution documents, as-built documents, processes & workflows, engineering details etc.
- Audit, consultancy & Correction Drive for IP Network & Services Parameters
Experience and Requirements:
- Extensive experience in IP based technologies, protocols such as TCP/ IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, BGP, RIP, IS- IS, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, QoS.
- Experience from 4G/5G networks is an advantage.
- Certifications : CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIA/NRS are seen as an advantage
- Min 5 years of experience: >5 years in applicable similar roles, >8 years in industry
Last updated: 06 July 2020 • 16:37