Do You want to provide vision and technical leadership for developing and implementing information technology as a business enabler within Business Area Surveillance? Do You want to achieve IT targets and objectives that meet demands from our products?
Your role is to define IT architecture and create solutions, which are aligned with strategic and operational business goals and the stakeholder needs, within our IT systems. It is important that You have strong knowledge within IT security field and that You are able to mitigate IT security assessment risks providing solutions within IT systems.
In this role You will be creating a business analysis, outlining challenges, opportunities and solutions for a business with focus on compliance and regulatory requirements, but also You will be responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations.
You will act as a business enabler, finding and promoting cross-organizational initiatives that enhances both the Business Area Surveillance, and the total IT-performance within Saab, with focus on products and business requirements.
The main tasks:
- Acquire an in-depth knowledge of Business Area Surveillance and Saab capabilities, technology, and strategic/tactical objectives
- Collaborate with all Business Units within Business Area
- Collaborate with product management teams and decision makers within Business Area to identify, and support cost-effective technology solutions for technical aspects of IT
- Develop business cases and cost/benefit analyses for IT
- Develop business-oriented IT solutions for Business Area Surveillance focusing on compliance and regulatory requirements
- Understand how data-driven changes to process, products and services can improve efficiencies and add value to business
- Understand IT security assessments and create solutions to mitigate security risks
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
- Strong technical IT and IT-security knowledge with focus on system/product development
- Considerable knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business operations
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving, following the data-flow
- Several years of relevant experience within business-oriented IT and system/product development
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, always looking for the best solutions
- Strong collaborative skills to be able to define stakeholder needs on IT, to enable a significant and positive effects on user workflow
What you will be a part of
You will be an important part of a small team of experts within IT Governance. As a member of IT Governance You will report to Head of IT Governance. You will be responsible for generating business demand on IT and ensure that IT delivers business value.
You will be a part of Business Area IT and will be included as the Business Area representative in the Saab IT governance structure. As Business Area representative in Saab IT governance, you will represent all Business Units within Business Area Surveillance.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us Your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.