We are looking for an IT Business Analyst! In this role you will have the technical responsibility to valididate IT requirements and ensure that they are produced, tested and aligned with our IT strategies. In many of our teams you will also take on the role as Product Owner. You will work in close cooperation with IT architects and the Business to secure requirements fulfillment.
As Business Analyst (BA) you are a skillful technician with experience in both IT and software development. You have deep technical knowledge and the ability to lead, motivate and develop relationships both externally and internally. Good judgement and flexibility to handle and respond to unexpected situations are valuable attributes for this position. To thrive in this position you have the ability to think both strategically and tactically as well as to work operationally.
The main tasks include:
- Manage requirements, agile elicitation and analysis
- User Stories elaboration and mockup creation
- Manage Accreditation, Information classification and security risk analysis
- Validate and verify requirements
- Coordinate with other Business Analysts
- Collaborate with IT Architects and Technicians globally
- Guide the Business regarding working methods and propose organizational changes if necessary
- Be a part of a cross functional agile team
- Use agile Requirements Management tools in your daily work
- Lead Workshops
Today you are an experienced technician with strong drive. You have the ability of analyzing both what needs to be done and highlightening the way forward. You also have the ability to express yourself in a clear way and to communicate with stakeholders. You finish your tasks sucessfully.
- Academic education in IT, System Management or Engineering
- Experience from the research & development, service management and operation area
- Five to ten years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English, verbal and written
- You are creative and understand the need of transparency and like to think outside the box
- You are a social and outgoing person with a great interest and understanding of business processes
- Team leader experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of R&D Management within Group ICT who is responsible for delivering effective and value adding customized IT solutions to SAAB globally. R&D management is responsible for providing total IT solutions including applications and environments related to research, development and production. You will report to the Head of Staff at R&D Management.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. We look forward to it and want it at the latest the 30th of November.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read about them here.
If you have questions regarding the position, contact Recruiting Manager, Magnus Bernfort +46 102165301
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 07 November 2019 • 11:38