What you will be part of
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC (SDAS) provides solutions and technology that are at the core of defense and homeland security. SDAS is headquartered in Syracuse, NY and is comprised of four business units in various locations in the United States. Saab Defense and Security USA LLC provides an excellent working environment, offering advancement and professional growth opportunities, competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, ICT organization is seeking an experienced IT Business Relationship Manager to manage core service offerings (front-office and back-office) that are critical to maintain delivery and expansion. This includes management of: roadmaps, service delivery effectiveness, business expectations, programs and relationships, senior stakeholders in business partnering, strategic change management, project delivery and continuous service improvement to the business.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing global IT organization, where results in the service delivery is paramount. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible, well-rounded leader with strategic, operational and program management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management ability.
The IT Business Relationship Manager will report to the CIO who oversees of the ICT delivery throughout the organization. The CIO leads an able staff of employees and vendors through service/support management activities for all front and back office systems. This role will interface with the ERP and IT Production Managers, and Business Units IT representation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively plan and structure deployment of enterprise business systems in existing and added business units as we expand our footprint and upgrade our capabilities.
- Collaborate with Business Unit IT leads to drive our business and technology roadmaps forward.
- Identify, manage, and bring to resolution project risks/issues. Escalate major project risks to scope, budget, or timeline to appropriate escalation points in a timely manner.
- Create working relationships with your Saab ICT peers across the IT organization.
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders through effective communication, obtaining stakeholder buy-in to efforts and plans.
Your experiences and skills
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- ITIL Certifications are preferred
- 10+ years of related experience in a leadership role partnering with both external and internal stakeholders
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a program/project management role responsible for driving global process and system change
- Experience with customer support and service management
- Strong technical and operations documentation skills
- Experience in successfully implementing significant change
- Prior experience in a global organization
- Proven track record successfully delivering projects with measurable business impact
- Excellent program management skills
- Ability to build virtual teams and people management
- Strong business knowledge and experience of solutions to deploy to meet business needs
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – Swedish language skills would be beneficial
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.