Do You want to provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing information technology as a business enabler within Business Area Surveillance? Do You want to establish IT goals and objectives that meets demands from our products?
Your role is to implement IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals. You will act as a business partner, finding and promoting cross organizations initiatives that enhances both the Business Area Surveillance, but also, the total IT-performance within Saab, with focus on products and business requirements.
The main tasks:
· Acquire an in-depth knowledge of Business Area Surveillance and Saab capabilities, technology, and strategic/tactical objectives
· Collaborate with all Business Units within Business Area
· Collaborate with executive management team and decision makers within Business Area to identify, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of IT
· Develop business cases and cost/benefit analyses for IT
· Participate as representative in relevant IT forums within Saab
· Develop and maintain business-oriented IT strategy for Business Area Surveillance, aligned with corporate plans, policies, and standards
· Plan, direct and execute IT activities within given framework
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
· Strong leadership and IT knowledge with focus on system/product development
· Considerable knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business operations
· Strong project lead knowledge and cost monitoring
· Several years of relevant experience within business-oriented IT and system/product development
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Team player, always looking for the best solutions
· Strong collaborative skills to be able to define stakeholder needs on IT, to enable a significant and positive effects on user workflow
What you will be a part of
You will be an important part of a small team of experts within IT Governance. As a member of IT Governance You will report to Head of IT Governance. You will be responsible for generating business demand on IT and ensure that IT delivers business value.
You will be a part of Business Area IT council and will be included as the Business Area representative in the Saab IT governance structure. As Business Area representative in Saab IT governance, you will represent all Business Units within Business Area Surveillance.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply continuous selection in this recruitment process, which means that we might close the process before the set ending date. If this position is of interest – please do not wait to send us Your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.