What you will be part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions; Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation.
Saab Sensis Corporation's Corporate Technology Solutions (CTS) Department is seeking a CTS Financial Coordinator & Help Desk Support Professional for a 1 year temporary full-time position. This position primarily assists the Director of IT in financial operations in the creation of budgets, material purchases and invoice approvals. Secondary duties include servicing building/facility access requests, creation of identification badges, and assisting in monitoring of overall security functions. Additionally, this position will be the central repository for ordering, receiving and configuring mobile devices as well as maintenance of the AirWatch Mobile Device Management Console.
• Creation of material requests in Oracle EBS for IT related purchases, service contracts and incidentals.
• Review, approval, tracking of incoming invoices and follow up with vendors if necessary for disputes.
• Creation and maintenance of yearly expense and capital budgets, with monthly review of actual spending.
• Be primary contact for building access requests, alarm system notifications, and review of security camera incidents.
• Review of international travel requests, and change of mobile phone device voice and data plans for approximately 160 mobile devices.
• Ordering, deploying, training and support for mobile devices
Your experiences and skills
A minimum of two years related experience or equivalent combination of education/training and experience. Excellent customer service and communication in one-on-one and group situations with vendors, employees and management. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask and to meet deadlines and learn and train on new technologies.
Required Education / Preferred Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field / Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field
Required Experience / Preferred Experience:
- 2+ years in directly related experience / 4+ years in directly related experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of general budgetary processes and procedures
• Introductory understanding of Active Directory infrastructure
• Introductory understanding of desktop firewall and VPN technologies
• Ability to troubleshoot mobile devices
• Light project management skills
• Candidate must be self-motivated and work with little or no supervision while staying on task and have strong time management skills
• Candidate must have the ability to multi-task while tracking/completing open issues
• Candidate must be able to work as part of a team
• Candidate must be able to express themselves in both written and verbal communication
• Candidate must have availability for weekend and on-call work.
• Understanding of Microsoft Lync
• Understanding of VMWare’s AirWatch MDM Console
• Understanding of cellular data networks
• Understanding of mobile device security
• Light computer helpdesk skills
Availability for occasional travel is desired.
Saab Sensis provides an excellent working environment offering professional growth opportunities, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance, business-casual atmosphere, paid holidays, cafeteria and a fitness facility.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background check that will include, at a minimum, a criminal record check, education and employment verification.
As a Federal Contractor for the United States, Saab Sensis is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be a U.S. Citizen in order to be considered for employment.