You will have the overall responsibility for the secure authentication / secure login service of clients. This means to continuously drive and develop the services forward, both from a cost, quality and delivery perspective. At your help you have a solid technology organization with specialist expertise and necessary architects.
Your work includes:
- Lead, secure and follow up services within your area of responsibility
- Continue developing and proposing improvements in current services and solutions
- To act as a “single point of contact” against our internal customers – that means to proactively act and understand the internal customer's needs and translate this into services and solutions
- Interact with Group managers for each function to ensure that necessary activities are performed
- Responsible for packaging and Service Descriptions
- Measure deliveries and develop the platform with respect to customer satisfaction and performance against cost
You have a relevant academic education or equivalent work experience. Appropriate backgrounds may be former roles such as Service Owner, Service Manager, Technical Manager, Administration Manager or Project Manager. If you also have experience of service development, you may be the one we are looking for.
As a person you have strong analytical skills and the ability to priorities effectively. In addition, you have good communication skills, verbally and in writing, in both Swedish and English.
What you will be a part of
Group ICT is a part of Saab Group with global responsibility for the development, management and operation of the company's common IT environments. Workplace & Communication is a department within Group ICT where our most important area of responsibility is to support Saab's operations with an efficient IT environment for offices and workplaces. This means that we are responsible for networks, client / desktop, standard applications, mobile platforms and collaboration tools.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process with continuous interviews and candidate selection.
Primary Location. Linköping, Göteborg
Last updated: 19 August 2019 • 14:18