Do you want to develop Information Security at one of Sweden’s most high-tech companies? Information Security is prioritized, on top management’s agenda and crucial for competitiveness, profitability and trust on a challenging global market.
Saab is looking for several junior and senior information security specialists, both at Saab’s different Business Areas and at Group Security. Following locations are possible: Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Linköping, Karlskrona and Järfälla.
As an information security specialist at Saab, you will work in an international environment where advanced security threats are part of the everyday business alongside complex IT environments and projects with high Business impact.
In your role you will be responsible for analysing and supporting the business in their risk mitigations. You will also support the business handling external and internal security demands, and be a key player in managing incidents and raising security awareness.
Your main tasks will be:
- Information and communication security management
- Risk management
- Incident management
- Security accreditation
- Compliance management
- Teaching, training and presentations
- A university degree or equivalent competence acquired through work life experience in information security, risk management, computer science, and systems engineering or similar.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- And for senior information security specialists; several years of experience from working with Information security.
- Certification within the area of information security such as CISM or CISSP
- Experience from working with Swedish protective security
- Experience from information security standards such as ISO 27001 or NIST
- Leadership/management experience
- Experience from working in government or experience from working in a global company including understanding of information security related issues in the business process
Personal qualities will be of great importance and it is paramount that you are trustworthy with strong ethics and personal integrity. As an information security specialist at Saab you are likely to get in contact with classified information. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act. Please add desired location in your application to this position.
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will part of Saab’s security function, in one of our business areas or as a member of Saab Group Security. The team you will join will be based in one of Saab’s main sites: Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Linköping, Karlskrona or Järfälla.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Therése Bergengren, Information Assurance Manager, +46 13 189724.
Annika Liljemark, Chief Security Officer Stockholm, +46 8 58083745.
Jonas Alm, Site Security Manager Malmö, +46 102174866.