What you will be part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions; Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation.
Saab Air Traffic Management (ATM) is looking for a Lead Financial Analyst to join the Business Finance organization. This position will provide financial support for key domestic and international aviation programs as well as supporting the Consolidated ATM Divisional financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting and functional financial reporting and analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- ATM consolidated divisional reporting and forecasting across multiple locations
- Key Financial Liaison for functional forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Primary financial analyst for ATM contracts interfacing with program teams and Segment Leads tracking and forecasting financial performance
- Providing proposal cost support, cash flow analysis and review of contract clauses for new business opportunities
- Providing external Audit interface
- Long and short-range programmatic budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Preparing P&L and cash flow forecasts including the annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and long range planning
- Tracking revenue recognition, cash flow, program expenditures and Estimates at Completion providing timely variance analysis
- Ensuring financials are properly stated on income statement and balance sheet
- Mentoring and trainimg other financial analysts
Your skills and experience
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business; Master’s Degree a plus
- 10 years' experience in a Senior Financial Analyst or Financial Planning role
- 10 years Financial Analysis experience
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Strong computer skills with MS Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables & graphing
- Ability to interface with various program teams and work effectively with various levels of the organization and lead forecasting and budgeting efforts
- Familiarity with Oracle E-business Suite and Hyperion Financial Management helpful but not required
- Comfortable taking direction from many sources and willing to meet tight deadlines when necessary
Saab Sensis provides an excellent working environment offering professional growth opportunities, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance, business-casual atmosphere, paid holidays, cafeteria and a fitness facility.
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background check that will include, at a minimum, a criminal record check, education and employment verification.
As a Federal Contractor for the United States, Saab Sensis is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be a U.S. Citizen in order to be considered for employment.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 15,500 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, or disability status.
Last updated: 24 April 2018 • 13:16