What you will be part of
At Saab Sensor Systems you will have the opportunity to collaborate with world-class engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development, collaboration and support at all levels. A business unit of Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Sensor Systems is focused on the design, development, integration, test, deployment, and whole life support of surveillance sensor systems, primarily for industry partners and US Government agencies. Headquartered in Syracuse, NY, we also offer opportunities to work from locations in Florida, North Carolina and Virginia.
Saab Defense and Security USA LLC, Sensor Systems division is seeking an organized, results-oriented individual to fill the position of Lead Master Planner. Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include but are not limited to:
- Work with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and Control Account Managers (CAMs) to establish an integrated master schedule, manage schedule status, perform critical path analysis and slack management, perform schedule analysis (e.g. DCMA 14-point assessment), and communicate to management and customer.
- Participate in proposal preparation planning including acquisition phasing, baseline pricing documents and preparation of Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules for solicitation response.
- Be a key contributor to project organization, team coordination, internal and external performance reporting.
- Partner with project managers, technical or IPT Leads, CAMs, financial analysts and customers to meet project objectives and ensure successful program execution.
- Act as Risk and Opportunity Management Coordinator for assigned programs.
- Assist in enterprise manpower demand planning.
- Mentor less experienced Master Planners
- Act as the Master Planning Lead for assigned business segment
- Work with Business Operations to support development of common tools, processes and training related to schedule development, integration, analysis and maintenance.
Your skills and experience
Required Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in a business, engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of experience in a technical, business, military professional or U.S. Government Contractor environment.
- MS Office, especially advanced MS Project Skills
- Integrated Master Plan/Integrated Master Schedule Development and Maintenance on DoD programs with EVM requirements
- Planning Arbitration and Adjudication across IPTs
- Recovery Planning and workaround facilitation
- Critical Path Analysis and Slack management
- Schedule Risk Analysis Support
- EVMS Concepts including analysis and corrective actions
- Product Life Cycle Knowledge
- Integrating Scheduling data with Manpower, EVMS, and Proposal Support Systems
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
As a contractor for the United States Department of Defense, Saab Defense and Security USA LLC is an E-Verify participant and applicants must be U.S. Citizens in order to be considered for employment.
Saab is a global defense and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defense, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number approximately 15,500 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically we are leaders in many areas, and one-fifth of our earnings are spent on research and development.
Saab is a company where we see diversity as an asset and offer unlimited opportunities for advancing in your career. We are also a company that respects each person’s needs and encourage employees to lead a balanced, rewarding life beyond work. Saab values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, or disability status.
Last updated: 27 November 2018 • 23:16