What you will be a part of
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Our intuitive real-time command and control; command support; security and surveillance; and mixed reality applications are designed to adapt to today’s rapidly changing defence and security challenges. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, Saab backs its commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours, and an active Social Club.
- In conjunction with the People Development Manager, provide services to the business covering all areas of L&D including training needs analysis, training delivery, training vendor relationship management, course participant management, training logistics and other services as required.
- Providing interpretation and guidance to managers on L&D policies, programs and practices
- Researching L&D issues and developing recommendations to resolve issues
- Help identify, develop and implement new L&D policies, practices and programs to meeting organisational needs
- Managing all aspects of the Learning Management System including enhancements, ongoing maintenance and data integrity and quality assurance
- Maintaining accurate training records
- Facilitating course evaluations and learning effectiveness surveys
- Track and maintain the status of various training programs
Your skills and experience
- Previous experience in a training coordination or similar role
- Tertiary qualifications or similar in HR
- Experience in the use of a LMS
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional people management and communication skills with the ability to delivery training
Click ‘Apply for this job’ to submit your application by 25 September 2018.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 12 September 2018 • 07:31