What you will be a part of
Support and Services, a business area of Saab, supplies a wide range of services and integrated support solutions to customers in defence and on commercial markets for cost-efficient support of systems and platforms throughout their life cycle.
You will be part of an operational support team in an international AEW- (Airborne Early Warning) Project headed by Saab Support & Services.
Under direction of the Technical Director (Site Manager), the Maintenance- & CAMO Planner/Aircraft Technician will plan, organize, schedule, and provide supervision for the maintenance and airworthiness of the Saab 340 aircraft. In periods with high workload you will also be a part of the Technician Team and perform line- & base maintenance.
Main responsibilities include:
- Together with the Technical Director monitor the airworthiness of the aircraft and plan necessary actions.
- Update and report the airworthiness status of the aircraft in customer data system (AADMIS).
- Plan and prepare maintenance activities in customer data system and provide the technicians with work orders and instructions for maintenance.
- Plan and order necessary parts/material for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and maintain adequate levels of components, tools, equipment and other maintenance supplies
- Act as an aircraft technician with performance of line- & base maintenance.
- Act as technical advisor directly to the customer and also for the team in the country.
- Assist in developing presentations and briefings to the customer.
Participate in technical working group meetings with back office support teams within the Project.
Your skills and experience
We believe that the experiences of the applicant should include:
- Holder of Part-66 B1&B2 or FAA A&P certificates.
- Experience from Maintenance- & CAMO planning.
- Well experienced on the Saab 340 aircraft, maintenance procedures and inspections as well as good knowledge in the use of technical reference materials (maintenance manuals, illustrated part catalogues, service bulletins, structural repair manuals, engineering drawings, airworthiness-notes etc.)
- Good communicator, fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to work in a team environment with an interest in sharing knowledge and experiences also with our customer.
- Good knowledge in in using computer based maintenance systems and experienced also from quality work according to Military and/or Civil aviation standards.
You are curious and eager to embrace new cultures, non judgmental, tolerant and very customers focused. For the position you must pass any Visa- and Security clearance requirements.
We look forward to your application!
Last updated: 04 October 2018 • 13:01