With new business opportunities, we have reorganised our organisation to strength our focus on new capabilities within training. As a section manager in Flight Training you will be responsible for simulator- and pilotinstructors. The team develop and preform specialized training programs for our customers. The section will also be part of support teams in different customer countries. You will be involved in our ongoing projects as well in potential future contracts and in business development. You will be a member of the Aviation Training management team, and thereby contributing to the development of the general training capability.
As a section manager, you will work on a strategic as well as an operative level, and you will have a broad net of contacts both externally as well as internally Saab.
Tasks will include:
- Manage the section with full profit and loss responsibility.
- Secure delivery according to commitment in own contract and as a supplier to other Saab organisations.
- Develop and maintain the product portfolio in order to meet budget and strategic plan objectives.
- Attract new and develop our employees in a growing organisation adapting to new requirements and technology development.
You are a responsible, self-driven and innovative leader. As the manager’s role within the organisation requires a lot of interaction and cooperation, your social capabilities are of very high importance. You have an interest in coaching with the capability of listening and appreciate other people’s experience.
- Experience as a leader or manager.
- Understanding of aviation regulations.
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Interest in developing the way of working and our employees.
In general, we will attach great importance to your personal characteristics.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be an important part of Aviation Services future business and together with colleagues within the Aviation training department lead us to our business plan objectives in the text century. The team you will lead consists of six pilots and we plan to grow and double the number of employees in the nearest future.
Contact inormation: f you have questions regarding the position, contact Isabelle Radi, Recruiting Manager: +46 13 181945
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging setting, Saab may well have the conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 12 July 2019 • 10:56