What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
Sourcing & Production Gothenburg is a delivery unit formed of around 370 employees, where all of Radar Solutions sourcing and supply activities are gathered in one organisational unit. This unit is measured and evaluated for profitability, quality, time and cost.
The industrialisation unit is responsible for development of production tests, infrastructures for production test, industrialisation of products and production engineering.
You will be a member of the Industrialisation Management Team where your main responsibility will be to facilitate efficient realisation of products. The work includes product design influence and production process development. Industrialisation aims at facilitating the production process meeting set quality, lead time and cost targets.
You and your team will interact with the production units, design department, subproject managers as well as other functions within Sourcing, Production and Development.
Jointly we work towards our vision to continuously improve our leadership and processes. Increasing the level of empowerment within our teams is crucial.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coaching your teams towards agreed goals and strategies
- Developing the skills and abilities of the subordinates and securing a good working environment within the unit
- Achieving agreed results for your area of responsibility, including finances, quality, delivery capacity and efficiency
- Leading in accordance with our organisational values
- Handling all the day-to-day decisions in the organisation
- Work closely together with various design department, to secure demands in both directions
- Delivering and applying our production/Lean system
The group led by you will comprise of approximately 15 members including Consultants.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for a person with excellent leadership skills. As a manager you lead by example in order to create a dynamic, energetic workplace. Your ability to establish a performance driven culture within your unit will be of critical importance to your success.
We believe you thrive in a high paced, dynamic environment and you persistently drive, and adapt to, changes and new demands.
We also expect you have:
- Appropriate professional or postgraduate qualification
- Experience in leading and coaching a challenging team
- Focus on keeping promises always
- Adequate experience within the area of operation
- Working experience from an international and multicultural environment
- Ability to pair strategic thinking with operational actions
- Personal leadership drive, creativity and positive energy
The position entails working with classified information. Therefore, you are required to participate in and pass a security test conducted by authority.