What you will be a part of
Saab Australia develops advanced defence and security systems for domestic and international markets. Over thirty years, the company has established a reputation as Australia’s leading capability systems integrator. We develop technology that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe.
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will manage and produce marketing promotional material and manage digital communications to support the Australian Marketing Communications function. The role will involve both producing marketing objects internally and managing external supplier production.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Coordinating and collecting marketing material internally, such as brochures, company material, executive summaries and videos
- Creating marketing publications internally using online tools, such as newsletters, web content, exhibition graphics, advertising and PowerPoint presentations
- Managing digital communication channels including research and production of material for social media, web and EDM
- Creating press advertisements for promotion and recruitment in consultation with Communications Manager and Human Resources Manager and place with relevant agencies (newspapers, magazines or online).
- In consultation with appointed tender/proposal managers, designing and producing presentation graphics, tender packaging and assisting with tender documentation.
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing Communications, Digital Media or related discipline
- Experience in Marketing Communications (graphic and text design, techniques for printing, social media, web, photography and media).
- Ability to build relationships with company personnel to identify newsworthy developments for publicity and promotion.
- Proficient with marketing productions software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as MS Office.
- Able to produce digital media items and experience editing/distributing social media
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV and cover letter in support of your application by 26 June 2019. You may contact Josh Deane for a copy of the full position description.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 13 June 2019 • 09:57