Does Gripen and civil aircraft tickle your mind? We have a unique opportunity to be a part of our fantastic team that with pride design important functions to our aircrafts!
We offer a fun and interesting job with a lot of different and variating tasks. You will be a member of the engineering team responsible for designing mechanical parts and harnesses in all SAABs flying products like Gripen, GlobalEye and T-X. The design is throughout the whole aircraft, which leads to a broad product knowledge and a lot of communication.
Tasks will include:
- Design of mechanical parts and harnesses in CATIA V5.
- Collaboration with adjacent design areas, like Airframe, Mechanical Installation and Electrical Schematics. And together make a design that meets the requirements.
- Studies regarding new functionality in existing products and new concepts.
- Follow the design from concept to complete product.
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosoply, https://saabgroup.com/career/people-philosophy/.
To thrive in this role, you are a creative and have an interest in product development. You are used to efficiently collaborating with team members as well as other stakeholders. You are structured and have a confident mindset enabling you to adapt to circumstances.
- Education (e.g. Advanced Vocational Education, Bachelor or Master degree) or work experience within engineering, computer science or another technical field.
- Communication skills in Swedish, verbal and written.
- Communication skills in English, verbal and written.
- Experience in design or manufacturing of harness, mechanics or airframe, electro mechanics or adjacent fields.
- Experience in CAD, preferably CATIA V5.
- Aviation or technical background/interest.
What you will be a part of
You will be part of a team that support each other to get forward with our interesting products and projects. We have good opportunities of personal development and personal growth in several different areas. You will be part of the Airframe department who designs and supports Saabs flying products. The team you will join consists primarily of Technical Leaders and Designers based in Linköping. Airframe is part of Business Area Aeronautics, https://saabgroup.com/about-company/organization/business-areas/.
You can send us your application in either Swedish or English. We apply continuous selection during this process so don't hesitate in forwarding your application!
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 19 June 2019 • 12:07