Join our team in Chemical Services
In your role you will participate in our support services to our customer Swedish Airforce and FMV for military aircrafts. This you do i cooperation with our system engineers for both fixed wings and rotor wings.
- Produce/prepare safety data sheets in accordance with legislation (REACH).
- Produce labels for chemical products in accordance with the requirements of the CLP Regulation.
- Support our clients to identify hazardous chemicals and to identify alternatives.
- Prepare and maintain the operator´s technical documentation regarding chemical products and operation.
For this role, we see that you have education in the field of chemistry and it´s meritorious if you have experience of producing safety data sheets. You also have knowledge of chemical legislation such as REACH and CLP.
As a person you are cooperative and supporting. Taking initiative, structuring and independently managing your asignments falls naturally to you.
- Knowledge of and experience in environmental legislation, in particular chemical legilsation e.g. REACH/RoHS and CLP, but also experience of other environmental legislation is meritious
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Cooperation in a team combined with indipendently work
Desired skills :
- Bachelor degree in chemistry
- Experience in cooperation with customer related issues
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
What you will be a part of:
You will be a part of Department CAMO and Logistic Services at Support and Services and in our team with technical and chemical services to our customers.
Support and Services, a Businees Unit within Saab, deliver a wide spectra of services and integrated support solutions to customers within defence and commercial market through out a systems life cycle.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people
Last updated: 15 May 2019 • 10:51