What you will be part of
Finland has always been a very important partner for Saab. We have cooperated with the Finnish Defence Forces since the 1950s, delivering a wide range of systems from fighter aircraft, radars and training simulators to naval weapons and C4I systems. Hundreds of thousands of Finns have used Saab products during their military service. For example, the KASI live training simulator has been helping to train and maintain the combat skills of Finnish troops for over a decade.
Saab Finland OY is part of Market Area Europe (MA EUROPE) which cover all European countries and is part of the global Saab AB marketing organization. The head office for MA EUROPE is in London.
Saab Finland OY operates from the office based in Helsinki. As part of its global growth strategy, Saab is expanding its business in Finland and a new position has therefore been identified in Finland.
We are now looking for an Office Coordinator to assist Saab Finland OY to strengthen the team based in Helsinki. The role is reporting to the Office Manager. You will be required to focus on both complex and transactional tasks. We are looking for a positive attitude, with the ability to learn new things quickly.
The position will be part time (80%) during the probation period with the possibility of becoming full time in the future.
As a condition of employment candidates will be required to participate in a background check and security clearance.
As an Office Coordinator, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- General secretarial tasks, including taking calls and responding to emails.
- Managing daily office tasks ensuring efficient day-to-day running of the office.
- Assisting and supporting the arrangements for events including an active participation in marketing events.
- Booking meetings and assisting with meeting arrangements.
- Assisting the Office Manager with a variety of tasks.
Your experiences and skills
A successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills & experience:
- Minimum 2 years proven experience of working in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and excellent general IT skills.
- Ability to work alone and independently.
- Reliable hands-on approach with a can-do attitude, proactive and accurate.
- Good communication skills, service minded and strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and able to adjust to a fast changing working environment.
- A good team player.
- Excellent problem solving and organisation skills.
- Systematic and organized.
- Fluent (both orally and in writing) in Finnish and in English. Additional languages such a Swedish will be an advantage.
Last updated: 16 January 2018 • 11:10