What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
Finland has always been a very important partner for Saab. We have cooperated with the Finnish Defence Forces since the 1950s, delivering a wide range of systems from fighter aircraft, radars and training simulators to naval weapons and C4I systems. Hundreds of thousands of Finns have used Saab products during their military service. For example, the KASI live training simulator has been helping to train and maintain the combat skills of Finnish troops for over a decade.
Saab Finland Oy operates from the office based in Helsinki. As part of its global growth strategy, Saab has expanded its development to
Finland by starting a new development unit in Tampere called Saab Technology Center.
Here you will join extremely competent, ambitious and helpful colleagues. Our development is typically done by teams in a modern, agile fashion with distributed responsibilities and high efficiency. Our cooperative working culture, the EW Spirit, is the foundation to our success and contribution to Saab.
We are now looking for an Office Coordinator to assist Saab Finland Oy to strengthen the team based in Tampere. The role is reporting to the Head of Business Support. You will be required to focus on both complex and transactional tasks. We are looking for a positive attitude, with the ability to learn new things quickly.
The position will be part time (80%) during the probation period with the possibility of becoming full time in the future.
As a condition of employment candidates will be required to participate in a background check and security clearance.
As an Office Coordinator, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
• General secretarial tasks, including taking calls and responding to emails.
• Managing daily office tasks ensuring efficient day-to-day running of the office.
• Assisting and supporting the arrangements for events including an active participation in marketing events.
• Booking meetings and assisting with meeting arrangements.
• Assisting the Head of Business Support with a variety of tasks.
Your skills and experience
A successful candidate will have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• Minimum 2 years proven experience of working in a similar role.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and excellent general IT skills.
• Ability to work alone and independently.
• Reliable hands-on approach with a can-do attitude, proactive and accurate.
• Good communication skills, service minded and strong interpersonal skills.
• Flexible and able to adjust to a fast changing working environment.
• A good team player.
• Excellent problem solving and organisation skills.
• Systematic and organized.
• Fluent (both orally and in writing) in Finnish and in English. Additional languages such a Swedish will be an advantage.