In the role as an Operational Monitor, you will work on processing and quality assurance of operational data from the operators. You will see to that the correct data is available for our delivery reports to stakeholders within Saab regarding the aircraft's operations and flight, as well as processing / quality assuring operating data and updating Saab's tools for operational monitoring (today system BEDA).
You will be:
- Independently responsible for the production of a number of different ongoing reports related to operating data and / or flight timers.
- Supporting material groups with reports according to their requirements and needs.
- Support for operational follow-up / report generation of statistics information.
- Search and compile data from different databases
- Processing / quality assuring operating data and updating the Operational Monitoring System.
- Registry care in BEDA.
- Complements with basic data and analysis results in BEDA.
- Continuously streamline and develop work process and tools.
A newly developed Gripen system will generate development of methods and tools, which will affect this service. There will be good opportunities to adapt to this as well as develop in your role further along the road.
We are looking for someone who wants to work with data processing, who understands the importance of accurate data in analyzes and reports and has knowledge and interest in using and developing database tools for adaptation to new requirements and needs.
You are responsible, thorough and have the ability to easily to cooperate with others. You have a inner drive and like to freely plan and push your work forward as your own responsibility. A other valuable personal quality is a positive attitude towards new challenges.
Different technical educational backgrounds and experiences can be suitable for the role, but we value the following highly:
- A analytical ability.
- Knowledge and interest in data processing, data bases and reporting tools.
- Overall knowledge of the Gripen system as well as a technical understanding.
You need to be able to express yourself well in both Swedish and English, in speech as well as in writing, as we are working within international business and projects. The service will require a B driver's license.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
The Support Solution Design department delivers services and products within the area of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) covering the entire Life Cycle, from concept, development and operational phase to retirement and termination. This contributes to Saab being able to deliver sustainable support solutions and services in order to make our customers' systems work well in operation.
The Logistics and Maintenance Engineering section consists of 23 logistics analysts, maintenance system engineers and operational analysts who mainly work in the air domain. Our section and department are parts of the Business Area Support&Services.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. We look forward to your application!