In the role as Operational Monitor and Logistics Analyst, you will work on Logistics improvement on a System Level for Gripen, regards to System Availability and Life Cycle Cost, as well as Statistical and data analyses of operational and logistics information from both Saab and the operators so that the correct information is available for our deliveries.
You will be:
- Independently improving the operational and logistics flows and statistics information
- Independently responsible for the production of a number of different ongoing reports related to operating and logistics data and / or flight timers.
- Analyzing and compiling data from different data sources
- Supporting the design, logistics and purchasing organizations with reports according to their requirements and needs.
- Processing / quality-assuring operating data and updating the Operational Monitoring System and the Logistics Optimization System;
- Registry care complemented with data and analysis results;
- Continuously streamline and develop work process and tools
- And, a newly developed Gripen system will generate development of methods and tools, which will affect this service. There will be good opportunities to adapt and develop
We are looking for someone who wants to work with logistics processes, data processing, understands the importance of accurate data in analyzes and reports and has knowledge and interest in using and developing data tools for adaptation to new requirements and needs.
Different educational backgrounds and experiences can be suitable for the role, but we prefer that you have either a working experience within the specific areas and/or a university degree within mathematical statistics, logistics and information management.
You are responsible, careful and easy to cooperate with others. You have your own drive and like to freely plan and drive the work forward under your own responsibility. Other valuable personal qualities are collaborative ability and a positive attitude to new challenges. Different educational backgrounds and experiences can be suitable for the role.
The following will give you a plus:
- A combination of driving force and analytical ability.
- Knowledge and interest in data processing, databases and reporting tools.
- Overall knowledge of the Gripen system as well as a technical understanding.
You need to be able to express yourself well in both Swedish and English, both in speech and writing, as we are working within international business and projects. The service will require a B driver´s license.
Please also note that we work with continuous selection and that the position may be filled before the last day of application.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
The Support Management department delivers services and products within the area of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) covering the entire Life Cycle, from concept, development and operational phase to retirement and termination. This contributes to Saab being able to deliver sustainable support solutions and services in order to make our customers' systems work well in operation.
The Logistics Engineering section consists of twelve logistics analysts and operational analysts who mainly work in the air domain.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.