SAAB Aeronautics is hiring a PDM/PLM Business Analyst
You will have an opportunity to play an important part in how we develop our Product Data Management solutions for our fighter products in the future. Today we have several PDM/PLM solutions containing Product Data for these products and your challenge will be how to analyse, define and balance between future abilities, current business support and our legacy.
Your main tasks will include:
- Identify and analyse capabilities, requirements and define how these can be implemented in a cost efficient way
- Analyze new requirements and evaluate business value with key stakeholders
- Define and update our ways of working to suggest improvements to our current and future operations
- Cooperate with key stakeholders and specialists at different levels
- University education in engineering, IT, management or other education we find equivalent
- Previous experience of PDM/PLM and preferably knowledge of SAAB products and way of working.
- Five years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of large scale investigations/business analysis from a product information perspective
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
- Experience from PDM/PLM systems
- Previous knowledge of SAAB and our line of products
- Previous experience in similar roles
- Positive and pro active personality with maintained focus during stress
What you will be a part of
You will be part of a dedicated team working with SAAB Aeronautics PDM/PLM in collaboration with experienced engineers and specialists from all parts of our business. Since our products have a very long lifespan we need to be build solutions that can last decades to support the whole product lifecycle. You will be working in a global environment with the creation of solutions that will support one of the worlds best fighters and with a team consisting of a mixture of systems engineers, software developers, business analysts, specialist and dedicated support staff. We look forward to your application and hope you will join our team.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
Appication deadlne is 18.th of december.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 28 November 2019 • 10:55