What you will be a part of
HR IS is a part of Group Human Resources that is responsible for strategic personnel issues based on the long-term needs of the business operation in Saab AB. Do you want to be a part of the exciting journey to develop competence and ways of working in HR to meet new requirements? We are transforming Human Resources and implementing a modern SaaS system to support our business. In this role, you are part of HRIS group, which is part of the HR operations at Group Function HR.
You report to Head of HRIS, whom have the overall responsibility for deliverables and operational excellence within the following areas;
• HR Information Systems
• HR/People information
• Coordination of processes, methods, tools and ways of workingHR
Operations is a change driver and partner to the line organization delivering support and continuous improvements within areas of scope.
HR Saab have undergone and are undergoing a transformation both from process and technology point of view. We are in the process of implementing Workday as our global solution, incorporating most of our People processes and we will continually work to enhance employee experience and HR processes. Our HRIS team oversees all HR related tools, handling everything from the first request of a new tool through the implementation of the tool.
To be successful in this role you need to bring significant experience (5-8) years in the broader field of digital HR solutions, preferably also experience with cloud solutions like Workday. Experience of HRBP work, agile transformation leadership and/or Workday is meriting.
Your responsibilities will for example be;
• The role is responsible for the maintenance, development of the Workday configuration for Saab
• Release management for Workday as well as regression testing
• Incident management
• Driver of Data quality assurance
• Super-user forum and more
• Contribute in the evolvement of the digitalization of HR area for Saab
Your skills and experience
To excel in this position, we think you have a previous experience from similar roles, perhaps as system owner of a HR tool. If you have skills in project management or coordinating itâ€™s a bonus.
Most importantly is that you have a great understanding of technology and a good knowledge about HR Processes, as well as how tools can be used to make the business effective and effecient.
You need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. You take responsibility and deliver results. You are a structured problem solver that are thorough but pragmatic, keeping the business value in focus always able looking to the bigger picture. You are proactive and good at both setting requirements as well as be a recipient of requirements. You are communicative and can talk to people at all level. This is a job that calls for someone who understand business, processes, IT solutions and people. You have an interest in HR systems and you truly enjoy configuring systems and improving on delivery.
Your need to have;
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on working experience of System maintenance and development for HR systems
• Experience with multiple and complex projects in the HCM area
• Passion for new technologies, trends, patterns and frameworks
• Know a lot about HR processes
• Business understanding
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent in both reading, writing and speak English
It is meriting if you also have:
• Previous Workday experience
• Worked with project management
• Experience in change management
We are looking forward to receive your application!