Would you like to be part of a support team to start up our new Support Operation in Abu Dhabi?
Under direction of the Technical Director, the Planning manager will be responsible for maintenance planning and airworthiness monitoring.
You will be based in Abu Dhabi as an expatriate during two years with the option to extend the assignment. You will be a part of an operational support team in an international Airborne Early Warning project headed by Saab Support & Services. The support team will include a Saab specialist on Aircraft, Radar, EW, Communications and ground systems.
The duty will typically contain:
- Under delegation of the Technical Director monitor the airworthiness of the aircraft and plan necessary actions
- Update and report the airworthiness status of the aircraft in customer data system (AADMIS)
- Plan and prepare maintenance activities in customer data system and provide the maintenance staff with work orders and instructions for maintenance
- Service bulletin and airworthiness directive monitoring
- Plan and order necessary parts/material for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and maintain adequate levels of components, tools, equipment and other maintenance supplies
- Act as an aircraft technician with performance of line- & base maintenance when needed
- Act as technical advisor directly to the customer and for the team in the country
- Develop reports, presentations and briefings to the customer
- Participate in technical working group meetings with back office support teams
You are a well-experienced aircraft technician or aircraft engineer, preferably with international experience. You are a team player and a skilled communicator who thrives in a global and complex business environment.
Your qualifications and experience consist of:
- Maintenance planning within Part 145 organisations
- CAMO duties and maintenance programs within Part-M organisations
- Experience of Global 6000 and/or special mission aircrafts is meritorious but not required
- EASA Part-66 B1&B2 meritorious but not required
- Good general knowledge in computer based maintenance systems, able to learn new procedures and systems and to have a basic understanding of the aviation system, regulations and standards
- Ability to work in a team environment with an interest of sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues and with our customer
- High level of problem solving and solution orientation with open mind and with curiosity, interest and acceptance to differences and other cultures
- Good communicator, fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Must pass any Visa- and Security clearance requirements.
What you will be a part of
Airborne ISR (business unit within Support & Services which you can read about here) is leading the In Service Support contract in UAE. Please find more information about Saab operations in UAE and Saab Support & Services on the following Links.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 19 June 2019 • 15:16