Process Developer IT-tools Sourcing & Production
Are you driven by creating efficient methods? Are you motivatad to translate business demands into IT-tools? Would you like to join an organization who works with high tech products and continuously strive to take the next step? In that case we are looking for you!
- You will support the teams within Sourcing & Production in their development- and improvement initiatives from an ERP-system view. This includes development of IT-tools to streamline methods and increase the efficiency.
- You will be a member of our ERP-system governance team and participate in planning our new generation of ERP-system. You will be Sourcing & Production’s speaking partner in the interface with our ERP-system developers.
- Responsible for educating the sourcing and production organization regarding new functionality and ways of working in our ERP-system.
- Responsible for supporting the sourcing and production organization with development and improvements in current tools that work with the ERP-system
- Responsible for helping the sourcing and production organization when problems with the ERP-system arises for the users
- Be a part of the current ERP-system governance and help approve new functionality and solve to problems
- Be a part of the governance for our next ERP-system and the upgrade project for that system
You will be a part of Production Site Järfälla
Would you like to know more about the Saab-life and the benefits of joining us? Read our People Philosophy.
We are looking for a person with experience from ERP-systems like IFS (primarily) and SAP. Since most day-to-day operations are handled within the current ERP-system IFS experience from similar ERP-systems is needed to quickly get into the role. We believe you are curious and thrive in a changing environment and have the ability to persistently drive and adapt to changes and new demands.
You know the importance of building a cross functional relationship both within and across organisations. Your communicative skills, ability to share knowledge, and empower the organisation will be of outmost importance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial engineering/Computer science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience of ERP-systems, database or similar. SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to understand production processes and translate into efficient use of tools and database management capability
- An interest of high-tech production method development - using various business intelligence tools such as power query/pivot/BI, Qlikview
- Strong professional integrity and drive for efficient processes
- Ability to communicate efficiently with stakeholders in both Business units and sourcing & production
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of Sourcing & Production where we produce equipment for airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions. The team you will join, Projects & Planning, mainly consists of Project Managers based in Järfälla. Sourcing & Production is part of the Business Area Surveillance.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 18 October 2019 • 15:07