As responsible for the product management within Aviation training, you will have an overall responsibility to coordinate activities regards product portfolio for civilian operators as well as within, Governmental and Defense. The main mission is to achieve the business plan's set goals for continued growth for our products.
As we are a new department you will be responsible to create and implement the way of working regards the product management process.
You will be a member of the Aviation Training management team.
Task will include:
· Build up Aviation training product management organisation and way of working.
· Strategies and product portfolio plan
· R&D activities
· Be part of major sales campaigns directly against customers and business partners
· Close cooperation of product development as well as marketing and sales activities together with Strategy within Aviation Services and other business units
· Responsible for product life cycle management process
You are a responsible, self-driven and innovative leader. As the role within the organisation requires a lot of interaction and cooperation, your social capabilities are of very high importance. You have a capability of listening and appreciate other people’s experience.
· Experience as a leader
· Understanding of aviation regulations.
· Knowledge of aviation training products
· Good understanding in the product life cycle management process
· Good communication skills in English, verbal and written.
· Understanding in winning business process
· Experience from working with setting strategies
· Experience from working in an international and multi-cultural environment
In general, we will attach great importance to your personal characteristics.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
You will be an important part of Aviation Services future business and together with colleagues within the Aviation training department lead us to our business plan objectives in the next century.
Last updated: 26 November 2019 • 11:10