The Product Sales Responsible is responsible of leading “the whole chain” from customer inquiry to final offer e.g. coordination of estimating, requirements, issue statement of work, time schedules, terms & conditions, secure resource requirements and to issue the commercial data package/offer.
When order is received you will be appointed as Contract Responsible and manage the contract execution from start to final delivery, including achieved customer satisfaction and agreed profitability.
Beside the roles above you are requested to participate in the area’s common responsibilities.
As the majority of our customers are other Saab Business Areas you will have the opportunity to broaden your network and to come in contact with crossfunctional products e.g. Global Eye. As of today we have intra-trade businesses in common with Support & Services, Dynamics, IPS, Surveillance, Aerostructures and Kockums.
The main tasks in bullet form:
· Lead and compile estimates and offers
· Lead the contract execution
· Define resource requirements to meet ongoing and coming businesses
· Continuos development of way of working
· Bachelor degree in Technical, Economy or relevant experience
· Background in technical, financial or program management
· Minimum three years of relevant experience
· Communication skills in English, verbal and written
· Ability to drive and to communicate at all organizational levels.
· Experience from project management in technical & organizational complex environment
· Experience from customer- or supplier relations
· Interested in team-oriented approach
· Experience in doing business / commercial experiences
What you will be a part of
You will be a part of the Program Office whitin the department Strategy, Marketing and Product Management. Strategy, Marketing and Product Management is a department within Buisness Aera Aeronautics and the department consists of approximately 100 employees. The primary role of the department is to define and manage Aeronautics strategies, product portfolio and marketing strategies but also to set up marketing campaign teams, provide commercial resources and manage internal contracts with other business aeras
The Program Office has the overall contract responsibility for intra trade with other Saab Business Areas.
Mainly our intra-trade businesses involves System & Technology Service – related products such as technical management, design, support, manufacturing and engineering service.
The area is also responsible for the execution phase of technology- and capability development for future use in platform, functionality, production and operations.
Additionally, our assignment covers responsibilities related to program- & resource planning, quality management and security.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English. This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.