What you will be a part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and marine customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are three operating units within TM: Air Traffic Management (ATM) provides airport surface safety and efficiency systems and tools, tower automation and advanced research, development and evaluation solutions; Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) solutions include Automatic Identification Systems (AIS), port and vessel traffic management information systems (VTMIS), hydrographics, and precision navigation and Public Safety (PS) is a unit that develops business critical management system in a global market, the systems are used by ambulance, police, emergency services, airports, prisons, and safe transports with a focus on performance, reliability and configurability.
We seek a professional sales person to join our team and be responsible for sales of selected parts of our successful line of products. The ideal candidate must, in addition to a genuine drive to generate order intake, have a technical interest and a willingness to acquire sufficiently deep knowledge about our products in order to be successful. The job includes frequent travelling and you must feel comfortable with handling a wide range of topics towards our various sales channels, such as distributors, integrators and sometimes end-users.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive day-to-day sales and manage partnerships with established customers
- Identify new potential partners and monitor the performance of existing partners
- Regular international travel and face-to-face meetings with clients to enhance business relationship and increase order intake
- Develop plans to approach new market segments as we introduce new products and grow our portfolio
- Assist in marketing campaigns, in co-operation with our marketing team
- Representation at trade shows and industry events
Your skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years previous work experience, preferably within B2B sales
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs and handle negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You will to a large extent work freely and independently, but it is also important that you are a team player
- Previous experience from producing promotional material and run sales campaigns is an advantage
- Experience from sales to the maritime domain is an advantage
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
Last updated: 15 March 2018 • 10:16