Sourcing & Production is now strengthening its logistics competence. In purpose to exceed our customers’ expectations and becoming more effective and efficient, we are looking for a logistics developer to join our team!
As a logistics developer, you will be the spokesperson within the field. You will primarily work with internal supply of material, from incoming inspection and storage to production and final delivery. You will be highly involved in both operational and strategical tasks in development and steady production projects. Since this position is new, you will be a key player in setting ways-of-working and defining parts of your role why we value strong leadership skills.
More specifically, the position consist of:
- Leading logistics improvement projects within production and ensuring fulfillment of the projects (safety, quality, time and cost).
- Measuring and analyzing production data to identify improvement areas and verify results.
- Planning logistic projects (e.g. time plans, deliveries, time and cost), in close collaboration with management teams.
- Drive continuous improvements within the area of logistics.
- Educate in new ways-of-working.
We are searching for a driven and analytical candidate to fill this position. As a person, you are positive, curious and self-driven. We believe that you possess a structured way of working combined with flexibility and equipped with a “can-do-attitude”. You have a business-oriented mindset with the ability to see what creates most value for our customers. You are a clear communicator and a team player, and are comfortable of both leading projects and being a part of a project team.
- Master’s degree within the field of logistics.
- Minimum two years proven experiences from logistics development or similar.
- Minimum of one year proven project management skills.
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel and other relevant office programs.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Swedish.
- SQL and database knowledge.
- Knowledge in IFS and Agresso.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
At Saab, we constantly look ahead and push boundaries for what is considered technically possible. We collaborate with colleagues around the world who all share our challenge – to make the world a safer place.
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions.
You will be a part of our industrialization engineering team within Sourcing & Production, a team responsible for developing and maintaining production systems. You will report to head of industrialization engineering.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.