Are you the new member in the Quality team in Karlskoga motivated by working with quality management and continuous improvement to satisfy customers and to inspire others to do the same?
We are searching for a Production Quality Engineer who will work within the production in Björkborn, Karlskoga.
The Quality department that today consists of 25 people are responsible for managing, supporting and verifying the quality of the entire production chain up to delivery. This requires close collaboration with the engineering, procurement, production and program department to achieve the desired results.
The Quality Engineer has overall quality responsibility for the production process, which means that methods and procedures are designed to ensure the quality of the product.
- Lead and coordinate quality and improvement work in production
- Plan and conduct FMEA, control plans and capability analysis
- Plan, participate in and follow up that verifications / qualifications are performed
- Investigate root causes to deviations, define corrective actions and follow up on implementation
- Conduct quality audits (product and process)
We seek a person with a drive and integrity, with a passion for working with quality and continuous improvement. You are analytical, good at communicating and can easily collaborate with other people.
- Bachelor or higher degree in quality, engineering or equivalent
- Minimum two years of relevant professional experience within quality management
- Experience in working with different quality tools
- Very good communication skills in English and Swedish, both verbal and written
- Driving license is required
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience of LEAN
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be part of
Dynamics, a business area of Saab, offers ground combat weapons, missile systems, torpedoes, sensor systems, unmanned underwater vehicles and signature management systems for armed forces as well as remotely operated vehicles and security systems for the offshore industry and nuclear power plants.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment, which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date.
If you find above job interesting - please forward you application as soon as possible.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same