As a Project Manager at Accounting Services you will manage, or participate in, projects that aim to optimise and when possible, digitise, the financial processes within Accounting Services and Saab. You will also be an active participant in the documentation of the processes and in making them more efficient. You will cooperate with other departments within Accounting Services and in other parts of Saab.
· Manage and/or participate in projects
· Document processes and work to make them more efficient
· Cooperate with other departments at Saab
· Experience from working with finance systems
· Basic knowledge of financial processes in large companies
· Basic knowledge of accounting
· Communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
· Ability to work in both a creative and a structured way
· Experience from project management or project participation
· Experience in process improvements
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
What you will be a part of
Accounting Services is Saab’s accounting department and supply the business areas with services regarding accounts payable, accounts receivable, accounting, month- and year-end closings and finance systems.
Process Efficiency and Projects (PoP) is a part of Accounting Services, with the task to, in cooperation with process owners from Accounting Services or other parts of Saab, drive the change towards a more process oriented way of working and also improve efficiency, quality and documentation of the processes. The department is also project managers or project members in change and improvement projects.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.