The world is an ever-changing place and our field is defence and security. We push boundaries seeking new and better solutions. With us, you will get intriguing challenges and great development opportunities. Join us when we anticipate tomorrow.
What you will be part of
You will be part of a total of ca. 500 colleagues of our business unit “Training & Simulation” and will be responsible for different projects at our site in Slavkov u Brna.
You will be part of a dynamic and open organization, working closely with the the other departments. You will have the possibility to travel and hone your English language skills.
You will be responsible for projects as of cost and work planning, you will ensure administrative support and project documentation.
- project realization within approved time schedule and budget
- proactive risk management, problems solving, planning of budget and project lifecycle
- planning capacity,cots...
- coordination of all involved team members across various departments
- monitoring and reporting, corrective arrangements within agreed plan
- customer communication
- project change management
- processing and distribution of project documentation to project specialists
- project administration
- project evaluation - lessons learned
- providing internal and external testing of parts and products produced in the company
- price calculations and proposal processing
- monthly reporting (finance, failure and general project reporting)
Your experiences and skills
- university degree (optimal in a technical or finance branch)
- at least 4 year experience on similar position
- excellent knowledge of Czech and English language, both oral and written
- very good MS office skills
- excellent communication skills (negotiation with the customer)
- be able to take over the reponsibility
- be able to manage people across different teams
- have mature personality with clear goals and expectations
- have managerial skills and result orientation
We see as your advantage if you:
- have business experience
- have knowledge of other foreign language
- have experience with information systems
- are ready to travel across the world
- full time job
- motivating salary and benefits package
- flexible working hours
- working in international teams and international environment
- strong background of international company
- workplace in Slavkov u Brna (20 minutes from Brno centre)
Personal Data Protection
By sending your CV to stated contact persons your hereby agree that we, Saab Czech s. r. o ., residing at Celakovskeho 689, 684 01 Slavkov u Brna, ID: 27184561, can process and store your personal details included in your professional CV in our personal database for the purpose of recruitment and selection process to open positions. This authorization is valid max. 1 year, then the personal details will be destroyed.
Provision of the personal details is voluntary, the approval can be cancelled in written form and free any time before the above mentioned period expires. You confirm as well that the information stated by yourself is true and accurate. The above mentioned procedure is required by the law for personal information protection No. 101/2000 Coll., as amended.
Saab is a global defence and security company operating in the fields of air, land and naval defence, civil security and commercial aeronautics. We number almost 14 000 employees and have operations on all continents. Technologically w are leaders in many areas and one-fifth of our earnings are spent research and development.
Our operation is based on technology at the absolute cutting-edge. We are convinced that our approach helps expand the boundaries of the possible and creates the necessary prerequisites for a better and safer world.
Last updated: 14 May 2018 • 14:46