What you will be a part of
Saab Traffic Management (TM) serves air traffic and maritime customers around the globe with advanced solutions that enable the safe and efficient movement of people and goods. There are two operating units within TM:
Air Traffic Management (ATM): This unit designs and deploys safety & efficiency tools used by Air Traffic Controllers and Airport Operators all over the world. The deployed systems include advanced aircraft and vehicle detection and tracking systems and high-level decision support tools.
Maritime Traffic Management (MTM) delivers an integrated suite of solutions from the Fairway to the Freeway for ports and harbors and a suite of Coastal Surveillance solutions.
We currently have an opening for a Project Manager ATM.
Each Project Manager is responsible for complete deployment of Air Traffic Management systems/projects around the globe. You will be involved in the acquisition phase and leading the execution phase - from the project kick-off through the final project closure. You will also be involved in post-project account management activities to offer continued support to the customers. You will need to be skilled at developing creative and innovative solutions that meet the customers’ needs. To succeed in this role, you will need to be skilled in project estimating, project status reporting, subcontract management, financial control, risk management, and project planning & execution. It would be beneficial if you have experience of conducting or monitoring formal customer-witnessed test events, working according to quality standards, and writing or preparing proposals.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant subject;
- At least three years of professional experience, preferably as a project manager or in a lead technical role;
- Knowledge of project management processes;
- Ability to run multiple projects at the same time;
- Experience with financial control and risk management;
- Experience with managing subcontractors;
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels;
- Ability to travel (approximately 30% of your time);
- Communicate fluently in Dutch and English;
- Dutch residency or work permit / visa;
- Analytical thinker, flexible, energetic and creative;
- Excellent team player
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Last updated: 24 July 2018 • 12:56