PROJECT MANAGERS – OUR DOOR IS OPEN!
Australia’s leading systems integrator, Saab, is seeking Project Managers who want to play their part in developing Australian Industry and making the world a safer place.
Saab is seeking experienced Project Managers who are:
- workplace experienced and ready to face complex challenges
- seeking opportunities commensurate with experience in leading complex engineering projects, project planning and controls and driving profitable project outcomes
- prepared to assist Saab’s contribution to Australia’s Defence and Security enterprise
The door is open for a growing career in project management across:
- Naval Systems: with input to all major RAN surface and underwater combatants
- Civil Security: with projects in corrections, health, government, defence and commercial sectors
- Land Systems: with input to exciting programs such as deployable health, missile defence and others
- As well as a variety of world class international programs
Offering a fresh and vibrant workplace, Saab values a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture, generous benefits, flexible working hours and an active Social Club.
With growth anticipated across the business, applications are encouraged from those located in Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane.
The door is open. Take this opportunity, follow the link and lodge your application now.
Saab offers careers – not just jobs.
To work at Saab you must comply with Defence Industry security requirements (i.e. you will be an Australian citizen or able to meet eligibility requirements).
Saab Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Saab Australia is a proud supporter of the Veterans’ Employment Program and welcomes the interest of ex-service members, veterans and their families.
Last updated: 07 May 2019 • 14:34