Are you interested in making a true difference? At Saab Kockums we are working with cutting-edge technology in order to manufacture the safety solutions for tomorrow.
Saab Kockums is a project driven company. As a Project Planner you will focus on the time- and resource plans for the overall project. This means working either as the sole Project Planner or in a larger planning group, depending on the size of the project. Your role is to take charge over the project time- and resource plans and making sure the Project Manager has the right decision tools. You will take an active role in the project. If you have the ability to predict the future that would be desirable!
The main tasks are:
- Setting up the project time- and resource plans
- Analyze the project time- and resource plans in order to produce support for decisions
- Leading and collaborating with the project group in matters regarding time- and resource planning
- Develop and maintain the planning process
We are first and foremost looking for a colleague to join us at our office in Malmö, but may be open for placement also in Karlskrona.
The role as Project Planner requires a person who is not afraid to take charge and lead. You will be responsible for setting up the project time- and resource plans which requires a structured way of working and a lot of interaction with project team members. On the other hand, you are also capable of handling and analyzing large amounts of data and extracting the overall picture. You will be expected to produce scenarios and associated risks.
- Knowledge and experience in setting up and analyze project time- and resource plans
- Knowledge and experience in producing scenarios based on a time-and resource plan
- Ability to lead and take charge
- Good communication skills in Swedish and preferably in English, verbal and written
- Knowledge and experience in using MS Office
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Engineering
- Knowledge and experience in using a planning software (eg. ERM, Primavera, MS Project etc.)
- Experience from manufacturing industry
- Experience in project management
What you will be a part of
You will be part of a team consisting of Project Planners and Project Managers in Malmö. Together we are collaborating in order to contiously improve and strengthen our skills in managing our projects. You will also be part of a project team consisting of a wide variety of people, everybody with the common goal of delivering world-class projects.
Inside our leading naval factory
The Next Generation Corvette
If you are interested in what benefits you can take part of as an employee at Saab in Sweden, you can read more about them here.
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and that the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement. Your application may be in Swedish or English. This position require that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Harald Enell, recruiting manager +46 734 34 13 93
or Charlotta Lundblad, HR Specialist Recruitment +46 734 34 12 74.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people.
Last updated: 26 November 2019 • 14:39