What you will be a part of
Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and traffic management systems.
BU Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) develop technology and solutions that pushes boundaries and breaks conventions to keep people and society safe. Offering a fresh, vibrant place to work, we back our commitment to offering a healthy work-life balance with a great working culture.
Operations Sweden PMO at Business Unit Combat Systems and C4I Solutions (C2S) is now looking for a Project Portfolio Manager.
Overall, you will lead and manage C2S Operations Sweden's Project Portfolio handling, starting from baselined Order Intake to complete financial forecast and capacity handling.
- Define and implement an effective Prospect/Project Portfolio handling framework, in line with Saabs General Management System, including, but not limited to:
• A continuous process for Prospect/Project Portfolio and capacity planning
• Decision material for capacity planning
• Decision material for the project portfolio planning
• Roles and responsibilities, including handling of tools
• Governance model with decision fora.
- Lead a team of planners who support projects with planning as well as yourself with decision material for the portfolio.
- Execute C2S OPSE's project/portfolio handling according to the process and governance model above delivering frequently a financial forecast with a complete capacity plan.
- Ensure adequate project planning support is provided to Project Managers and Line Managers in line with defined roles and responsibilites as per above.
- Ensure a continuous improvement of the planning framework and lead the implementation of new project/prospect portfolio planning tools in line with Surveillance/C2S directives.
- Represent C2S in other internal Saab and external fora
- C2S is about to implement a new tool for Project Portfolio Management. You and your team will be a key player in establishing this.
Your skills and experience
You have a strong structural focus and drive to deliver committed result in time. You enjoy establishing effecitve planning methodologies in a continuous improvement fashion. You encourage an open, trustful and innovative culture across organizational bounderies. We expect you to:
• Have effective, stuctured and doable solutions to problems.
• Continuously improve planning methodologies in all aspects including ongoing improvements.
• Have experience from establishing new processes/methodologies and make them stick and make a difference
You are a confident communicator in both Swedish and English. Your share information in a clear and easy way, verbally and in writing.
Education: MSc or equivalent.
• Experience as Project Portfolio Manager or PMO Manager
• Experience as Project Manager
• Experience as Team Leader
As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to participate in a background investigation and/or successfully demonstrate eligibility to receive applicable Government security clearance(s).
Kindly observe that this is an ongoing recruitment process and the position might be filled before the closing date of the advertisement.