Imagine a career that constant stretches your capabilities and offer you an opportunity to work with the technologies of the future. We offer an exciting opportunity to join a global company with a mission to make the society more safe.
You will work as a Project Quality Manager, supporting Project Managers with quality related work. This include creating quality management plans for a specific customer project, defining and following the progress of quality objectives, ensuring adherence to internal processes and work routines, participating in milestone reviews and acting as the customer representative in all relevant matters throughout the project execution. It will be required to handle a wide range of tasks within the framework of quality management in all your project assignments. You may also perform internal audits, either on your own or as part of an audit team.
You will report directly to BU Radar Solutions Quality Director and to your Line Manager.
The main tasks are:
· Support Project Managers in all quality related issues within projects
· Planning, execution and monitoring of relevant quality efforts within the customer contracts
· Participation in contract reviews and design reviews
· Identification and definition of preventive and corrective actions
· Approve, or if necessary reject, deliveries to customers
· Initiate and drive quality initiatives within the projects
· Participate in the BU Radar Solutions quality initiatives
Location for this position is Göteborg and business trips can occur both domestically and internationally in this position.
You probably have a technical background, with a thorough interest of quality assurance and operational excellence.
We think that you should have a well-developed drive and integrity, in order to fulfil the role as Project Quality Manager, since some quality actions may be challenging. You have a coaching approach with good skills in change management and improvements.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or other relevant College education
- Good language skills in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing
- The ability to work well with many different people and professions is a key to success and excellent communication skills is required
- You are curious and have a driving force to learn
- Relevant professional experience within quality management, process development and audits
- Knowledge of standards ISO 9001, AQAP2110/2210, ISO45001, EN9100 and TickIT+
- Experience from project management
- International experience
- Leadership experience
- Coaching experience
What you will be a part of
Our world-class employees are constantly challenged to break new ground. By thinking innovatively, we are pushing intellectual and technological boundaries – keeping us ahead of today’s complex defence and security challenges. This thinking relies on drive, expertise and trust – our core values. If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to help protect people. Explore your potential; find your edge at Saab!
Business Area Surveillance provides efficient solutions for safety and security, for surveillance and decision support, and for threat detection and protection. The portfolio covers airborne, ground-based and naval radar, electronic warfare, combat systems and C4I solutions, and Cyber Security.
Business Unit Radar Solutions have the business responsibility for AEW&C System, Fighter Radar & Data Links and Surface Based Radar Systems.
Watch this video and learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDy4lJM5x-0
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.