We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team!
You will be the key quality expert within Public Safety and Security and work very close to the core business.
In this role, the successful candidate will be part of the work to ensure our systems and solutions exceed the expectations of our customers by continually improving the quality structure, processes and ensuring execution. We are certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and we strive to align our processes with ISO 29119.
Tasks will include
- Define and establish quality procedures, standards and specifications to increase efficiency
- Measure performance and identify areas of weakness, recommend and implement improvements
- Secure quality assurance throughout the department with the aim of growing our business
- Review existing processes and make suggestions for changes, improvements and how to implement
- Ensure that our solutions fulfill the required security that are part of our business
- Set up and maintain documentation procedures
- Lead the improvement work for more efficient and quality assuring work processes under Saab Quality Management System (GMS)
- Responsible for internal and external audits
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure the organization understand how to improve our business
- Collaborate with the Quality Team within the Business Area & Unit
To thrive in this role, you are a self-motivated person with good communication skills. You are used to efficiently collaborating within the organization as well as with other stakeholders. You are analytical and have problem-solving ability. You have the ability to lead, motivate and facilitate change. You are structured, analytical with a confident mindset that enables you to adapt to different circumstances.
- Bachelor degree as a minimum in the field of engineering - IT or another technical field
- Minimum five years of relevant experience from Quality work in Software Development
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written
- CQM, Certified Quality Manager
What you will be a part of
You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Public Safety and Security unit who develops advanced software applications and solutions for Mission Critical Control Room Solutions within Public Safety and Security. The team you will join is based in Sweden, UK and Australia. You will be part of the management team, report to Head of Public Safety and Security and be located in Saabs Gothenburg office in Kallebäck.
Public Safety and Security is part of Traffic Management and the Business Area Industrial Product and Services.
Observe that you can send us your application in either Swedish or English.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
Read more about us here: People Philosophy
Questions regarding details in this role, please contact Torbjörn Ewertz 0734-187628.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal – to people safe.
Last updated: 20 June 2019 • 11:31