Are you service minded and passionate about quality? Do you wish to work in a small competent group with a large variety of quality tasks?
The Quality function is a small team with a large variety of responsibilities and duties. As a member of this team, you will work with operational development, improvement projects and support. Your tasks will typically include the following:
- Responsibility for support and coordination of process development teams
- Work in quality related process development teams
- Plan and perform internal audits
- Analyse audit results and suggest improvements
- Analyse interested parties requirements
- Be responsible for improvement projects
- Support the organisation in interpreting quality demands
- Inform and educate employees in our Management System
- Development of the Operational Management System
Cooperation within the team and collaboration with all functions within the Business Area is an important part, why communication skills is important.
- Minimum three years of relevant professional experience within quality management, process development and audits.
- Result orientated with determination to improve our business and operation
- Skills in communication, cooperation and have a willingness to help others
- Have the ability and courage to both question and be questioned
- Pragmatic, credible and persistent
- Well oriented within ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Ability to evaluate and transform requirements into activities
- Knowledge of AQAP2110/2210, ISO45001, ISO27001, EN9100 and TickIT+
- Interest and talent for education/training
- Leadership experiences
The tasks range from overall and direct decision-making to administrative work, which requires a great deal of flexibility for different tasks.
What you will be a part of
The Business Excellence function is responsible for IS/IT, security, quality and improvement projects. The culture is friendly, including, service-oriented, characterised by knowledge, prestige free and we have confidence in each other. You will collaborate with experienced quality professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth.
You will be part of Business Area Dynamics with defence products such as:
- Ground combat weapons, including NLAW, AT4, Carl-Gustaf and Bill 2.
- Land-based air defence systems, including RBS 70, RBS 70 NG and BAMSE.
- Missile systems RBS 15, Meteor, Taurus and IRIS-T.
- Underwater systems, including remote operated and autonomous vehicles as well as torpedoes and underwater sensors.
- Training & Simulation systems that offers world-leading solutions within the military training domain. Includes MANPACK 300, Ground Combat Indoor Trainer and the BT 46 system.
- Signature Management systems, including Barracuda MCS, ULCAS and SOTACS.
We are located in Gamleby, Huskvarna, Karlskoga, Linköping and Motala as well as in Switzerland and in United Kingdom; travel especially within Sweden will be a part of the work. Preferred main locations for our new quality engineer are Karlskoga or Linköping.
This position requires approval in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
We apply ongoing selection for this recruitment which means that the position may be filled prior to the job ads expiration date. Therefor - please forward your application as soon as possible.
We welcome your application in English or Swedish.